GREEN + BLUE


Mia Farrow

Portrait of Leopold Zborowski 1917 by Modigliani // Fash-n-Chips outfit // painting by Katrin Coetzer // Bird print from Paragon Vintage Prints // unknown

photo by Pierpaolo Ferrari

Columbine Smille outfit // unknown // A Portable Package outfit // photo by Luke Stephenson // painting by Hope Gangloff

Antonella Graef by Jimena Nahon for Catalogue Fashion Book september 2013
I DO have a bird obsession.

I'm really feeling green (particularly olive/khaki) and blue, and these are some of my favourite examples. Maybe worn with a warm pink/red/orange/lilac accent if I'm feeling adventurous...!

14 comments:

Gabrielle said...

Beautiful post! And I love that color combination too, love to wear dark blue jeans and dark green knits. xxx

Tribute to the Tribe said...

I love to look at these pics. Nice post.
Tribute to the Tribe Paris

Jenna Opsahl said...

That first collage is awesome. My favorite colors!

scarlettandgiselle.blogspot.com

moiminnie said...

Not really into green, but these collages are so inspirational. I really enjoy your posts, always xx

Sylvia Haghjoo said...

That looks fab.

♡ Hope you have a minute to check out my newest post on hug-you.com ♡

Wietske said...

Great pictures! Lots of inspiration! http://framboise-noire.blogspot.nl/

Rachel said...

I love these collages. So creative and inspiring. Very glad to have stumbled upon your blog.

The Vegan Voguette

Jasmin said...

True! Sometimes they remind me of movie stills because they're a bit blurred out. It's also the easiest camera to use ;).
I really love your blog! Great collages. Followed!

JACK EN NOIR said...

love this great inspiration post <3

www.jackennoir.com

Rachel Denniston (The Vegan Voguette) said...

Hello! I've nominated your blog for the Liebster Award! Check out my blog for more information about it!

http://theveganvoguette.blogspot.com/2013/12/the-liebster-award.html

Elisabeth said...

a great combination!

Tine said...

So inspiring – thank you!!

Alarsup said...

So inspirational!
I'm quite new, visit my blog please, comment and if you like it follow!!
http://larsup.blogspot.com.es
Thank you

Twobreadsplease said...

I am really pro-"with a pink accent"! My opinion is almost entirely based on that lovely Ferrari photo. x